Thursday, November 03, 2005

The Clare Luce Democrats

A must read on the frothing at the mouth Democrats doing their best to rewrite history in the WSJ today titled "The Clare Luce Democrats". I'm surprised so many on the left are willing to increase their exposure to the ill-fated Kerry strategy of "I voted for it before I voted against it". According to dimwits like Harry Reid an alien ship has provided him with a mind reading device which he used on Dubya and thus learned that of all who saw the intelligence on Iraq Dubya alone knew it to be false....ok I made the alien part of up, but apparently he has read the younger Bush's mind! Also see the comments section of my post below titled Significant in his own mind where reader Splash Two (aka Marty) has compiled a nice list of the Bush is a liar club members who before the war said Saddam had WMD but now say Bush knew he didn't.

No comments: